RETO3D is 3D film camera that is small and lightweight, and easy-to-Use. It has a built-in flash and it’s film-saving!
Wiggle the Moment
Time is always moving forward and it has been a forever dream for people to freeze a moment. RETO, therefore, invented cameras to capture precious memories, or to record a series of important events. Yet, RETO didn’t stop creating. RETO would like to go beyond and give excitement to a static photo. Only a 3D camera which carries a unique design can wiggle a still moment, giving a new life for 2D images. Especially in sports events – when the athlete jumps or the ball is kicked in the air – we desire to use it in capturing explosive motions. It is also suitable to shoot RETO3D in parties and concerts where a lot is happening, both foreground and background.
RETO3D simultaneously captures the same object with three slightly different angles, thanks to its triple-lens design. A 3D effect is shown by stitching the 3 photos together. Comparing with other cameras, which could only produce static images by a single lens, RETO3D creates more lively images. 3D photography is more than a hobby; it is a form of art.
- 35mm Film – suitable for 35mm negatives and slides
- Built-in Flash – enable you to photograph day and night
- Film Reload – not just a one-go toy but your all-time favourite
- Focus-free – quick snap creates a great form of art
- Lightweight – turn it into your daily-life accessory
- Easy-to-use – all photography lovers are welcomed
- Affordable – a great gift for yourself and your loved ones
- App Support – upload and stitch multiple images into 3D GIFs in a few seconds
- Wiggle the Moment – go beyond a still, frozen picture
- Film Format: 35mm
- Film Transport: Manual Wind and Rewind
- Optical Lens: 30mm; f11; 3 Lens (Optical grade acrylic lenses)
- Focusing: Focus-free; 1m to ∞
- Shutter Release: 1/125s
- Flash: Built-in
- Power Supply: 1*AA Alkaline Battery
- Main Plastic Material: ABS
- Dimension: 133 (W) x 65 (H) x 42 (D) mm
- Weight: 178±10g (Excluding Battery and Film)
Does not include Film or Batteries